Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. is an Alberta Construction Company, wholly owned by Trotter and Morton, whose core business interests are industrial construction and construction management. Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. provides general, mechanical and civil construction services to the oil and gas industry in Western Canada. Whaler is currently looking for a Field Safety Advisor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops, administers, and implements companywide occupational safety programs
- Serves as the coordinator for the occupational safety programs within the Whaler division
- Plans, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates departmental occupational safety program(s).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 8+ years of field experience as a Field Safety Advisor in heavy industrial construction or oil and gas
- NCSO designation
- Completed or working towards an occupational health and safety certificate
- CRSP is an asset
Whaler offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Whaler Industrial Contracting is committed to safety. To this end, we continue to create the safest, healthiest work environment possible for our employees and all other personnel affected by our operation.
Individuals interested in pursuing this opportunity are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax it to 780-955-8711.
Whaler Industrial Contracting would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.